Custom truck bed topper

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NRR, they came in today, and they "just" barely fit, but they are very sturdy and do exactly what I had hoped they would do... clear up the clutter on the truck bed so I can slip my boat in easier.

Thanks again.

Just received a rubber tail gate mat in the mail. It will make climbing into the back of the truck easier.

I put a cap on my F250. Thought about it for a lo g time then looked out a jobsite window and saw my cooler runnimg down the great streets of philly. Baught cap the next wrapped truck 2 weeks later
eddfdf9bc0ad5654018657ddbb759b33.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

ppine said:
Just received a rubber tail gate mat in the mail. It will make climbing into the back of the truck easier.

I bought two of these 2' ladders at Ace hardware.com and i just leave the in our trucks, what a GR8 knee/back saver they are.

7e8d5377-ee5f-4c30-a3ac-de60d1e3a3a1

Those leg helpers are the bee's knees! I keep one in the F250 at all times. For tops I have had a fiberglass for the past 20 years. This one is top shelf, ARE with carpeting on inside roof so I can't glue on rod holders.

If you surf fish or carry long rods for freshwater, the roof racks are great, protects and hides your rigs. The only complaint with the newer tops is the heavily tinted windows make your rearview mirror obsolete. I have to open the hatch to back up safely on the farm.

I carry one of those 2-step ladders too. I use it mostly to climb into the boat so I can put up the canvass top (& sides if needed) before backing down the ramp.

I also received the Keeper telescoping bar. I haven't had a chance to replace the old ratcheting one yet.

Finished. I applied the tin boat dash ideas to wiring the topper, and I can charge USB stuff, use the cig lighter too. I made use of some salvaged teak from an old table of mine too!

wiring2.jpg

wiring3.jpg