Trying to find info on what kind of boat this is.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisBoat

Reaction score
Long time no visit here and still have my Valco project on the back burner. Anyway a buddy was moving so he gave me his project, it has sat for some time and I now I can't keep it because I am moving out of California. I want it to go to someone that will take care of it instead of just trashing it, it is a neat boat and unlike anything I have ever seen but before I post it for sale I was wondering if anyone knew what it is?

Very interesting but no idea what it is.
Can you deliver it to Illinois? :roll:

Yes that Reynolds.... tinfoil was more profitable I guess...

https://www.fiberglassics.com/library/Reynolds_Aluminum

ChrisBoat said:
Thanks for the info. It is a neat boat. If anyone wants it its available for practically nothing.

I"d love to have it but I'm in N/W Georgia.

You could list it on the AOMCI site for sale. Listing is free and maybe someone close by would be interested in preserving it. It is unique and worth preserving.

lovedr79 said:
pretty neat boat. would be perfect for a little jet boat.

I thought about keeping it but I have a 12 foot Valco and I like the tall sides of it so it won the race to the garage.

I have a few months to get rid of it and I just don't want to see it go to scrap.

VinTin said:
ChrisBoat said:
Thanks for the info. It is a neat boat. If anyone wants it its available for practically nothing.

I"d love to have it but I'm in N/W Georgia.

You could list it on the AOMCI site for sale. Listing is free and maybe someone close by would be interested in preserving it. It is unique and worth preserving.

Makes a good excuse for a road trip. :shock:

Reynolds Metals Company made these. See my post on page 4 of the "12' Lifetime" thread. My dad worked for the company and we had one for about 30 years.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=39375&start=45

Latest posts