16ft 1960's Wards Sea King Runabout

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys i know i have an aircompressor and a air gun but i cant decide if i still want to paint the boat with the paint gun and deal with the hardener and all that or just use this to paint the top of my boat with after i spray it with self etching automotive primer.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-S ... 436620-_-N
What should i do????? :roll:

sorry other link didnt work #-o
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Specialty-12-oz-International-Red-Gloss-Farm-Equipment-Spray-Paint-6-Pack-7466830/202436620?MERCH=REC-_-NavPLPHorizontal1_rr-_-NA-_-202436620-_-N

Hey guys so its been a while since my last update and I have good news and bad news! Good news the boat is looking great and the hull is solid as a rock! I also recently finished refurbishing the trailer and its looking great!! Shinny and black! The bad news is also good news tho... so one day I was driving around saw a boat and a for sale sign. I stopped and talked to the guy about it and he shot me an offer I couldn't refuse.... It was a 1981 16' Thundercraft tri hull. With a walk through window fishing seats and a running tuned up motor and two new 12v marine batteries. Only thing that was needed was some cosmetic stuff like I have to re carpet it. I got the whole thing trailer and all for $1000... Soooo... Now i have to sell my other project witch is a shame. :( But the money will be put towards the new boat! So if anybody is looking for a 16' aluminum boat with a totally refinished trailer ill give them a smokin deal on it!! Just pay me for the trailer,paint, and boat and its all yours i'm thinking $800 for the full thing! =D>
Anyway I love this sight all the help has been wonderful and although the whole sight is for Tin boats I still will be asking for advice on my other project! Thank you all for all the help!!! Ill keep things updated! let me know if anybody is interested in the 16 footer!!!
-Tight lines -Walleye88

Attachments

• 1981.jpg
    1981.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 687