Close to being done setting the feet. To keep them in line bow-to-stern, I'm using my 'long straight edge'. Set the foremost one, set the rearmost one, place the straight edge between those and set the rest against the straight edge...and they all line up.
Feet installed - working on the main runs for the subfloor now. Right side is done and riveted in place, almost done with the left...couple more risers to rivet then the main run to be cut to length and riveted.
Cutting and fitting of the Styrofoam continues...another day and it should be done. Glue the outside pieces to the side channels, then some 1" wide bar aluminum for hold-downs (to prevent the pour foam expansion from dislodging the Styrofoam) and I'll be ready to pour.
More work done today, almost done with the Styrofoam. All the small pieces are in and the starboard side is notched and fitted. Port side left to notch and final fitting, then it's gluing and bar-stock for hold-downs.
Still waiting for at least a bit of a warmup before pouring foam. Neighbor lent me a propane heater, I've got a duct with a fan to exhaust 'bad' air outside. Right now it sits like this..Styrofoam glued in place, spray foam filling gaps and pour holes cut.
Also got the through-hull for the livewell installed...5/16" pilot hole followed by a carbide-tipped 1" Forstner bit.
Meanwhile, I'm still collecting parts. These just came in today...replacements for the beat-up ones that I scraped off. These will go on after the paint job...Smoke Gray from just under the gunwale to the top of the upper chine.
If you look at the stern end of the floor framing, you'll see where I'm leaving open. The center channel for both water drainage and routing of electrical lines and the livewell tubing.
The areas covered at the stern and bow ends by Styrofoam will be filled in. I'm pouring from 'the top' so I don't get an air-pocket underneath the Styrofoam. If it doesn't quite fill in towards the center, I can always do more pours.
Weather to do the pour foam has been a bear - winter in Minnesota don'tcha know. Even with the propane heater, have to wait for 30+ degree days to do it.
Today it hit 43 outside - temp in the garage was 72 with the heater running...and I finished the pour-foam in the floor sub-frame. A little cleanup, collect my order from Coremark and I can start building the super-structure.