1994 Polar Kraft 17ft Bass America

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boater2018

Reaction score
I just purchased a 1994 17' Polar Kraft Bass America with a 40 HP Yamaha. I was trying to google these boats and haven't been able to find anything. Does anyone here have any info on this boat at all, like person/weight rating, old brochure/spec scans, general specs? I would greatly appreciate it. The only thing I found was where someone reached out to Polar Kraft and the company replied that they weren't given any data on the pre-2001 boats when it moved to Indiana.

Only info I have is the company has changed hands 3 times so far (probably more but I can't find anything past 2006 and yours is a 90's model). It's now Apex Marine. Before that, it was Godfry Marine (2016) and before them (~2006) it was Nautic Marine Group. All while still being made in Indiana. Other than what Apex Marine has on their site, or whatever is on iboats site, I can't find anything for them before the Apex acquisition. But look on the bright side, you have the boat, and aluminum is easy to build/mold to whatever your needs are.

topdsm0138 said:
Only info I have is the company has changed hands 3 times so far (probably more but I can't find anything past 2006 and yours is a 90's model). It's now Apex Marine. Before that, it was Godfry Marine (2016) and before them (~2006) it was Nautic Marine Group. All while still being made in Indiana. Other than what Apex Marine has on their site, or whatever is on iboats site, I can't find anything for them before the Apex acquisition. But look on the bright side, you have the boat, and aluminum is easy to build/mold to whatever your needs are.

Thank you for the reply. I'm excited to have the boat for sure! I was just putting this out there to see if anyone had any info that came from the manufacturer. I would think a 17' boat should be rated for 4 people, but just putting this out there in case anyone had anything. I would like to build a rod locker on the side and possibly extend the deck, so I'll to research that some. I'm not in a huge rush to do that immediately though.

Thanks again

Latest posts