1998 tracker targa 18

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rlightner

Reaction score
I just bought this boat the previous owner replaced the floor in it and needed to sell it before he got it all back together. I’m in process of doing that now but am having trouble figuring out the wiring. I can’t find a wiring diagram anywhere online and tracker boats is telling me they don’t have one. I’m just wondering if anyone on here would happen to know where I can find one. I’m just needing to know what color of wire goes where.

I do not have a wiring diagram for your boat. ABYC has standards for wiring size/colors. Below is one chart showing generic color codes. This might be useful as a starting point, but double check everything of course. I see other tables that are specific to outboard brands (like for the temp light/gage Yamaha uses pink and Mercury uses Tan.

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 9.15.47 AM.png

Rlightner said:
I just bought this boat the previous owner replaced the floor in it and needed to sell it before he got it all back together. I’m in process of doing that now but am having trouble figuring out the wiring. I can’t find a wiring diagram anywhere online and tracker boats is telling me they don’t have one. I’m just wondering if anyone on here would happen to know where I can find one. I’m just needing to know what color of wire goes where.
What grade wood was used for the new floor?

I didn’t replace it but if I remember correctly I think he said 19/32 marine grade plywood