2000 MonArk Commander 196 DC Manual

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVHillbilly

Reaction score
I just bought a MonArk Commander and I'm learning alot about what I have and I'm finding most of the manuals for the onboard equipment but I'm unable to find a Manual for the boat.
I'd really like to find the Bilge Pump but so far I've not been able to put my hands and eyes on it. Can anyone guide me to either finding the boat manuals or finding the bilge.
Thanks in advance for your help

That is a nice boat. Congratulations.

My boat's manual was basically how it should sit on the trailer and little else.

The bilge pump is typically sitting on the bottom and located back near the transom. If you can't see it, flip on the bilge pump switch and listen for the pump motor buzzing sound. It won't be too loud, but you should be able to hear it.

That is a nice boat. Congratulations.

My boat's manual was basically how it should sit on the trailer and little else.

The bilge pump is typically sitting on the bottom and located back near the transom. If you can't see it, flip on the bilge pump switch and listen for the pump motor buzzing sound. It won't be too loud, but you should be able to hear it.
So I opened all the hatches to see where I could gain access to the lowest part of the boat. There appears to be an area blocked by the Main battery AND my 2-cycle storage tank. It looks like, if I pull both of them out, there is a rectangular hole that may hold the secret portal to my bilge pump. The Engineer/Designer must have been pissed off at the Maintenance Engineer when this drawing was approved.

In my boat the gaso tank and battery are under the transom well. If I reach way back there is a gap and I can feel they bilge pump. I would probably have to remove that section of decking to access the pump. Fortunately, if ever needed I can remove just that small section for access.

So I opened all the hatches to see where I could gain access to the lowest part of the boat. There appears to be an area blocked by the Main battery AND my 2-cycle storage tank. It looks like, if I pull both of them out, there is a rectangular hole that may hold the secret portal to my bilge pump. The Engineer/Designer must have been pissed off at the Maintenance Engineer when this drawing was approved.
In my boat the gaso tank and battery are under the transom well. If I reach way back there is a gap and I can feel they bilge pump. I would probably have to remove that section of decking to access the pump. Fortunately, if ever needed I can remove just that small section for access.
Where my opening is located, in front on the 200 HP Motor , there is a small platform for fishing. Beneath this platform (about 15-18” wide ), I have a live well for bait fish on the port side and a storage compartment on the starboard side. The battery and 2/cycle oil tank are behind a Naugahyde cover. The opening is all the way to the back behind the cover.
I hope the bilge pump works…

Latest posts