2012 Lund 1675 Impact Floor Panel Removal

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChipSteak

Reaction score
Hello, one of the neighborhood squirrels decided that my boat would be a great winter shelter. I evicted him pretty quickly but he did manage to chew up my fuel line which is under the floor decking and I cant see how to get the center floor panel removed. The existing floor is in very good condition and I would hate to damage anything while attempting it. Sometimes I can get a little crazy with the saws-all, if ya know what I mean? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. My local Lund service department is so busy they aren't even taking phone calls. Thanks!

Well i figured it out! To get the center floor panel out I had to remove the back seats and the livewell/battery cover panel and then slide the center floor panel back toward the stern and out from under the center console/rod storage area. It was not too difficult. I did have to replace a section of the fuel line and repair plenty of chewed wires.

Latest posts