2018 suzuki df30a

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyo3629

Reaction score
hello,
bought a 2018 suzuki df30a with electric tilt,electric start and remote steering. the motor included two wiring harnesses. one to the battery from the motor and the other to the remote control.there are two connectors to the remote -(2nd pic),in this harness and multiple rextra connectors that are not being used...(1st & 3rd pics). what are these for? ( suzuki did not provide any info on this.i would like to get my gauges working if possible.
the 4th & 5th pics are the harness and plug that came with the boat new. it is a 1990 tracker pro V 17.
does anyone have a schematic/diagram of the suzuki wiring, or know where i can get one?
i've found schematics for the tracker.
i sure appreciate any help i can get.

Attachments

• IMG_5700.JPG
    IMG_5700.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5701.JPG
    IMG_5701.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5702.JPG
    IMG_5702.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5703.JPG
    IMG_5703.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5704.JPG
    IMG_5704.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 99
randyo3629 said:
hello,
bought a 2018 suzuki df30a with electric tilt,electric start and remote steering. the motor included two wiring harnesses. one to the battery from the motor and the other to the remote control.there are two connectors to the remote -(2nd pic),in this harness and multiple rextra connectors that are not being used...(1st & 3rd pics). what are these for? ( suzuki did not provide any info on this.i would like to get my gauges working if possible.
the 4th & 5th pics are the harness and plug that came with the boat new. it is a 1990 tracker pro V 17.
does anyone have a schematic/diagram of the suzuki wiring, or know where i can get one?

I have attached a wiring diagram for a 9.9, it is probably similar. The Suzuki service manuals have the engine wiring schematics.

Also, the newer Suzuki have a connector that can be hooked to Suzuki Diagnostic System SDS, similar to a ODB2 scanner. The cable and software sells for about $100 on ebay.

View attachment 9.9.pdf

Sorry, I uploaded the schematic version for the older 9.9.

I have attached the newer schematic for the fuel injected motors.

I think this one is much closer to the one you have.

View attachment 9.9n.pdf version.

InSaneFisherMan said:
randyo3629 said:
hello,

I have attached a wiring diagram for a 9.9, it is probably similar. The Suzuki service manuals have the engine wiring schematics.

Also, the newer Suzuki have a connector that can be hooked to a ODB2 scanner. The cable and software sells for about $100 on ebay.

9.9.pdf
InSaneFisherMan said:
Take a look at the newer schematic I have uploaded, it is a closer match.