3rd Annual Wisconsin/Illinois Tournament Postponed (See pg3)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reservations are made! I selected G25 since it looked somewhat close to a boat dock - or the water anyway. Maybe be able to catch a catfish for a fish fry on Saturday!

Sorry it's not in the suggested area, but it's close to BYOB - since he won a few years back, I'll be able to spy on what he pre-rigs his rods with :twisted:

Looking forward to this event, hope we can get a full crew there!

Sounds good! I believe all of those sites in G are on the same loop, so we'll all be close.

So far, it's just me and wasilvers confirmed....

So, if youre interested in coming please shoot me a PM and I'll put you on the list.

For hotels, the Sunset Inn in Clinton is pretty nice. Good pool area, nothing like a soak after a long day on the water.

Can we do an Ohio version next? My MINNOWTAUR is finally ready for battle!

Won a B.A.S.S. Federation Nation tournament on Clinton yesterday... Took big bass also. Crankbait bite was on! Hopefully it wil be similar conditions for the Tinboats tournament!

BYOB Fishing said:
Won a B.A.S.S. Federation Nation tournament on Clinton yesterday... Took big bass also. Crankbait bite was on! Hopefully it wil be similar conditions for the Tinboats tournament!

We'll be sure to check your livewell before the Tourney starts. :roll:

Seriously....Congrats. No pictures? How big was the big bass?

fender66 said:
BYOB Fishing said:

We'll be sure to check your livewell before the Tourney starts. :roll:

Seriously....Congrats. No pictures? How big was the big bass?

The big one, in my left hand, was 5.03. Total weight was 12.57 lbs. Not bad for a 3-fish limit!

Very Nice Catch! But you have to leave some big ones in there for May ;)

Edit: or better yet, go ahead and fish all your honey holes early :)

Those were from the other end of the lake. I've got plenty more spots I can use to take your money...

:twisted:

Wish I could come join the fun but..... The wife and I are taking the kids to the ST. Louis Zoo that day with a group from my TKD class.

We're a month away from the get together...so far only two members are planning on attending. If you're wanting to come, please PM me...

Sorry for the late response. The campground doesn't allow tournaments to go out of it's boat ramp at the time of year we'll be staying there, so that's why we'll need to go to the other ramp. You can easily launch your boat Friday night, and beach it near the campsite, and then drive it to the other ramp the next morning. It's about a 4 mile ride up the lake. Or, if you wanted, you can trailer your boat and drive to that ramp, about a 10min ride by car. The Weldon ramp is located along Rt. 48, on the south side of the bridge.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Matt

CLM.jpg

No problem.

I received the tournament permit in the mail today. So far only two confirmed members, and a couple of maybes. Get your name in soon or I'll have to invite some local ringers to make sure wasilvers knows which of the two states has better fisherman...

Matt

Latest posts