Autism Anglers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased this reel to support Autism Awareness last June and it finally came in. This one hits close to home so I don’t mind giving a few dollars to organizations like that. I ended up having the reel for one day as I gave it to a guy who has an Autistic son. I will get another one if sixgill does another round of fund raising.
cd2445421b14f6c7d1f3f1e086831ed7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice of you , Jim.

Sometimes I forget how many folks have struggles you might never see. Generosity is more important than comfort, I think.

=D>

My Friend David is Autistic. I had him in Children's Church years ago. He has grown into A young man that I Respect A lot.

Anglement of autism buys and receives fishing tools from many sponsors. Our goal is to supply this equipment to autism anglers in the autism spectrum. This can range from hooks to stems and hats to shirts. If you are an anglers to the spectrum or know someone who will benefit from several equipment, click myths about autism.

Anglement of autism buys and receives fishing tools from many sponsors. Our goal is to supply this equipment to ausome anglers in the autism spectrum. This can range from hooks to stems and hats to shirts. If you are an anglers to the spectrum or know someone who will benefit from several equipment, click myths about autism.

Latest posts