Boat cover frame with conduit

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
I have NOT used these devices, (Maker Pipe) ..but I keep on seeing various applications that make sense. I have NO affiliation with the company.
richg99

https://youtu.be/lIGWwrMxf0U

richg99 said:
I have NOT used these devices, (Maker Pipe) ..but I keep on seeing various applications that make sense. I have NO affiliation with the company.
richg99

https://youtu.be/lIGWwrMxf0U
Good save. That’s an older Weber Performer, stainless steel model. I own one. I wonder what the folks in the Weber grill forum think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good thread, Rich! =D>
I've got their home page bookmarked for possible future projects. Their prices seem a little steep, but I'm a tightwad too, sooooo.
I'm more inclined toward a light duty, temporary winter shelter that sits on the ground, rather than on the boat's deck or gunwales.
The problem might be a local municipality's ordinances concerning something like that. [-X
I can see where one would get by with it as a boat accessory, rather than a ground-footprint shelter. 8) :wink:
Just plan it around Harbor Freight's silver tarp sizes, and one could have a custom fitted cover. =D>

Roger

FWIW, we’ve made top framed double-sided ‘A’ frames out of 16’ strapping for 50-years now, set vertical. Having the ‘double spine’ allows the vertical cross members to ‘swings’ down below the top of the ‘A’-frame to then set on top of the transom, cockpit, or bow deck, wherever needed. Side supports, to form the ‘A’ shape, are tied into whatever cleats are on the gunnels, or to bow rails.

Scrap carpet remnants cover wherever the canvas hits against the wood supports. I get 4-5 seasons out of a $60 28’ long white tarp for a 24’ hull.

Wow, dejavu! I was just looking at these yeserday for possible use on a duck blind build. Too pricey for me. They'd be useful if you don't know how to weld though.

Latest posts