Boat & Hull type???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psyhope

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Charis and i know nothing about boats :)
I am posting because i need to find out the boat type from an image and the possible boat hull. I am doing blueprints and i don't know the dimensions below water. I attach an image of the boat.
Can anyone help?

The only image of the boat i have.

Attachments

• Bateaux 2 (2).jpg
    Bateaux 2 (2).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
We are really not the best boating forum for that kind of boat, but ... go to your online Search of choice and type in the words: "shrimp boat hull blueprint", then seach on images.

To me that looks like a 'shrimper' (think Forrest Gump) and here's some pictures I saw.

Shrimp Hulls.jpg

We are really not the best boating forum for that kind of boat, but ... go to your online Search of choice and type in the words: "shrimp boat hull blueprint", then seach on images.

To me that looks like a 'shrimper' (think Forrest Gump) and here's some pictures I saw.

View attachment 112753

Thank you very much. This was helpful. I did some research and indeed it looks like a shrimp boat. The boat is in France so it makes sense to be an old shrimp boat that then was converted to a passenger boat.

The purpose of these questions is because a boat re-fitting will be done later. So if you know any other forums that i could ask for opinions about re-fitting, it will be very helpful.

Latest posts