Boat Wax???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not used wax on my G3, But what I do is get a 5 gallon bucket of warm water a big soft sponge and add some simple green (biodegradable cleaning stuff they sell at Walmart and its like 5 bucks and lasts a long time) and I go at her. It removes all the scum lines and it comes out looking like Brand new!

I see that some people swear by Bass Boat saver and Turtle wax Spray which makes it real easy to wipe on and off.

One of my friends and I use to detail boats and winterized them to.

you can go to any proper marine store, it doesnt really matter if its fresh water or salt water store.

but what we work with for wax was (Collinite boat wax) this stuff works awesome. and you can use it on your car too, i think it cost about 18 bucks. and actually anything from (3M) products works great.

and (Collinite boat wax) has (Collinite metal wax) this metal wax is awesome i really recommend it, but your gonna put some muscle into it, but the out come is awesome.

And if you get any scum lines on you outboard, trailer, anywhere. i recommend ON/OFF you can pick it up at a marine store. becarefull this stuff is a acid and it burns (trust me i had to learn the hardway)

try not to put dishwasher soap or simple green on your boat. this stuff can strip the wax right off and also your clearcoat.

Latest posts