bowfishing missouri

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headed out this evening for some bowfishing. I've been seeing more carp lately. Update later.

Not much out today. Got a carp and a snake someone put a tent stake through and stuck to the bank, gonna make a nice belt.

Well first time out this year, just shootin' Joachim creek from the bank. Saw one shot one. Didn't expect much in the creek the way the water temperature is.

Oh I also found an antler buried in the creek bank.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365261336366.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365261336366.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 5,780
Here's the antler.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365261499908.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365261499908.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 5,779
The big head carp have been hanging around the dock again. Got me a double (two with one shot) today!!!

These things are nasty but fun to shoot. :D

Attachments

• Doublecarp.jpg
    Doublecarp.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 5,751
Anybody been out yet this year? Went out to a local creek today. Saw a few, shot a decent size common carp that pulled off at the bank, so no pictures. Better luck next time I guess. Probably would've done better if I would've done some wading, but I don't have the cojones for that in these water temperatures!

Unfortunately I moved out of Missouri and sold my boat. Now I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and looking to buy back in. Been checking boat listings and fishing spots around here. If anyone knows some good places to try I'd appreciate some direction.

Man that sucks about selling your boat. I don't know much about Texas,
but I would definitely be hitting up the Trinity River down there and get
on some of those giant alligator gar! Bet it would be a blast.

Latest posts