Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops have their Garmin ECHOMAP UHD fishfinders on sale

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silentbravo

Reaction score
Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops have their Garmin ECHOMAP UHD fishfinders on sale

Most notable are the Echomap UHD series, great units. I bought one last year on this same sale.

https://www.cabelas.com/r/shop/en/SearchDisplay#q=garmin%20echomap&numberOfResults=32&f[currentoffers]=Sale

The livescope stuff is on sale too.

TODAY ONLY 3/14/22, ADDITIONAL 10% OFF if you pay with Cabela's brand credit card (CLUB Mastercard). Bass Pro Shops may have a similar deal going. I don't know how long the regular sale is for, probably several more days at least.

I bought a 93sv last year, very happy with it. I just bought a 73sv for the bow of boat, (e trolling motor pilot position).

If you are really computer saavy you can get cashback from Rakuten.com, it's at 3.5% CB right now on Cabela's (maybe BPS also since they are basically the same).

I was in BassPro yesterday and saw the LiveScope on sale. The replacement one coming out is going to be about 1700. I'd like to have one but even on sale which I believe was 1300., you still have to buy a compatible display for it. That would get you up around 2000-2500 give or take. Still pretty steep.

Latest posts