Confidence lures and simplifying the tackle box.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two comments:

1. I really like your no-mold fluttertail lures! I might make some of those. That gives me some great ideas.

2. Temu sells a fishing backpack with rodholder for something like $9.99 on sale, $29.99 regular price. I got it on a whim for $9.99, thinking it would be junk, but I was impressed when it arrived. Have only used it once, but I really like it.

Have been wondering if Temu is a scam since they want a credit card before signing up.
Good prices in any case.

thill, try this is spring:
Remove the curl tail off a small curl tail grub leaving a 1" body. Rig it on a 1/16 oz. or lighter ball head jig connected to 8# test braid or other small diameter line. Give the lure action using a combination of slight rod-tip twitches and small reel handle turns, pausing both a second in between.

The action and shape caught over a few hundred fish last summer after a pickerel ripped off the tail and I decided to leave it on the jig for ha ha's.
mzYfUBP.jpg

eUaZamr.jpg
pz6OgEJ.jpg

I came up with similar designs that also had the same nice waddle as the original:
ThkMTnS.jpg
ZUh7Vfj.jpg

Try it or your money back.
Who says lure choice must be complicated?

Last edited:
I do quite well with flies.

However, some of the Bass flies are basically lures. This one is a killer, Bass literally jump out of the water to grab it in the air. Land it on a Lilly pad, jump off and BAM! Bass on.

IMG_4245.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts