Crypto experts on board?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has a small crypto portfolio it's not much and may never make us anything but she is holding onto it. I'm like sonny1 all my investments are out in the field eating grass and multiplying. Livestock prices are way up so I'm feeling pretty good about it at the moment.
Just curious, what are you currently getting per 100 weight on the hoof? I assume you sell em to the feed lot? Cows or steers?

Just curious, what are you currently getting per 100 weight on the hoof? I assume you sell em to the feed lot? Cows or steers?
We sell our steers as processed beef to consumers right off the farm. We send them to a small local usda certified butcher for processing. $5lb hang weight. The heifers we sell off at 8 months( won't breed them back to my bull/ their father) Those We take to the livestock auction lately they bring in $120 per 100lb.

We sell our steers as processed beef to consumers right off the farm. We send them to a small local usda certified butcher for processing. $5lb hang weight. The heifers we sell off at 8 months( won't breed them back to my bull/ their father) Those We take to the livestock auction lately they bring in $120 per 100lb.
Thank you!! I sell wholesale beef and always like to hear an on-the-ground report from ranchers.

Thank you!! I sell wholesale beef and always like to hear an on-the-ground report from ranchers.
A lot depends on the time of year and market value. Right now beef prices are good. Come around December might be better. I only run about twenty heads yearly. Two bulls who I lend out at times to the neighbors for a small fee. I actually make more money off of my chickens then I do the cows. All require a lot of work. Took a hit during the hail storm and lost about 50 birds. They were out in the upper field on the place and got caught in the storm. Flatheadsteve is very smart to have the arrangement of selling off the farm. I am working a deal with a private butcher who runs a small meat market. He is very strict on quality and has the meat tested for steroids and other by products. Basically he is looking for organic grown beef. If I can work out deal it could be very beneficial for him and myself.

Nobody seems to want to invest in the dollar - that would be, keeping your money in the bank. Yet, just like the printed dollar, crypto is worth squat and has no tangible value. But people think it's worth investing in?

Well with crypto Bitcoin was a dollar maybe yall missed it. The train's about to leave the station again this time it's best to be on the train

Latest posts