Crypto experts on board?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of today, down 83% over about 12 months. Well, we rolled the dice and came up craps. I'll stick to the market.
Being that far down I'd just hold my breath and hope it recovers at some point. IDK which coin you bought into but if it has a recognizable name you may get some back over time, I wish you luck.

Being that far down I'd just hold my breath and hope it recovers at some point. IDK which coin you bought into but if it has a recognizable name you may get some back over time, I wish you luck.

Thanks. The one we have is called "Shiba Inu". My wife and her sisters, for some reason, decided it would be worth a risk and bought some. My advice was if you must, don't put more than you would on a craps table bet (which odds would have been better). Anyway, it isn't a large amount of money and we will let it ride. Checked today. We gained a little -- only down 80%.

Thanks. The one we have is called "Shiba Inu". My wife and her sisters, for some reason, decided it would be worth a risk and bought some. My advice was if you must, don't put more than you would on a craps table bet (which odds would have been better). Anyway, it isn't a large amount of money and we will let it ride. Checked today. We gained a little -- only down 80%.
That's an excellent approach to take, you took a shot and right now looks like you missed, but no one was standing down wind and how knows, you may hit the target when she circumnavigates the earth.

Don't know much about any of this stuff. Have a few friends that basically lost their butts playing around with crypto investments. My investments eat grass and hay. Once or twice a year I grab the trailer and haul one or two of my investments to the stockyard. Fridge benefit is my investments also keep the freezer full. Can your investments do that?

So let me share my Crypto experieces. I started a few years ago dreaming of riches and figured if I bought a few thousand in coins, I'd make some money, HA HA HA that is a JOKE. It does NOT work that way and NEVER WILL. So about 8 months ago I managed to meet an individual from Tokyo who is on a Crypto board of investors and a true expert and we got along great, he happens to run a large team of analystss. We discussed Cryptd in depth for weeks and I signed a Non disclosure agreement to invest a measley $5,000 and if I were to break that I agreement, I am gone. Since that point, he has assisted me greatly with weekly trades os well of up to $100,000. Case in point, if you are NOT being schooled and in with a group of trading analysts and I mean IN WITH A GROUP, you will loose your *** every time. 2 weeks ago I bought Gold for $10,000 and 30 seconds later, I made $6,000 later. This past week I bought Gold in the amount of $50,000 amd 3 minutes later I earned $40,000. Proof is below. We won't have any good investment opportunities for two weeks so I did a Lockup Minining with $100,000 and I have earned $2380 one day, $2340 on the second day and $1900 today. Not so great but it's ok. The proof is in the pudding and here is a pic of my investment account. Remember, if you think you are going to buy a few coins and sit on them and make money, NOT GOING TO HAPPY. Go grab a few cases of beer and enjoy.

Sorry due to my agreement I cannot disclose my resources, I would loose hundreds of thousands of dollars, they are in Toyko.

Attachments

• acct.png
    acct.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
At tax time I was asked how much I had in crypto, none and still none

I asked an expert and they said if you don't own the whatever, key ? then you really don't own it

It's best use for someone like me would be to use it to avoid the Swift, so buy cryto, do the pay out, take ownership and done

I personally think it would be a bad investment strategy

Now if you are buying the yuan to beat the Fed Res Dollar, that may outperform cryto

At tax time I was asked how much I had in crypto, none and still none

I asked an expert and they said if you don't own the whatever, key ? then you really don't own it

It's best use for someone like me would be to use it to avoid the Swift, so buy cryto, do the pay out, take ownership and done

I personally think it would be a bad investment strategy

Now if you are buying the yuan to beat the Fed Res Dollar, that may outperform cryto

What is "the Swift"?

Way back in grade school, (about 57 years ago), Eddie Dixon used to say his dad always told him to "never play another man's game". I suggest that any form of crypto "currency" is another man's game.

Roger

Way back in grade school, (about 57 years ago), Eddie Dixon used to say his dad always told him to "never play another man's game". I suggest that any form of crypto "currency" is another man's game.

Roger
It’s here to stay my friend and the banks fear it, they are losing a ton of money according to two friends who are very high up in the banking industry.

The system works I’ve made $10,860 since the 20th. Show me any bank that’s going to pay out like that.

Attachments

• IMG_9259.png
    IMG_9259.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 0
Zero and I mean zero risk. I only invested $100K for 10 days. Not a great return but until I get signals from Tokyo I’ll take it. $10880 I should end up at about $23k which is better than nothing.

And to make matters worse you’re trading on Tokyo time which is 15 hours ahead and you typically have maybe 3 to 4 minutes to complete your trade after that the time window has passed and do make a trade you’ll lose your ***.

We might all be surprised at the number of people who are pretty flush financially who live just like regular folk.

Edited: First comment just didn't sound like what I meant to say (a not uncommon thing).

Last edited:
And to make matters worse you’re trading on Tokyo time which is 15 hours ahead and you typically have maybe 3 to 4 minutes to complete your trade after that the time window has passed and do make a trade you’ll lose your ***.

"Zero risk".

Uh huh, sure.