Early Christmas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbw

Reaction score
My wife and I open one gift a week until Christmas.

Last night I got a Fish finder! Humminbird® PiranhaMAX 215 Fishfinder. Can't wait to go see what the bottom of some local lakes look like. :shock:

Excellent Present my friend, now you can hit those underwater structures that house the bad boys, good luck with the unit.

wow that's a great gift your wife got you.. I have the perfect gift you should give her in return.... the aqua view camera !! she can use it to let you know that the arch you think is a monster bass is actually just an old load spring from a tractor !!!

wayne

redbug said:
wow that's a great gift your wife got you.. I have the perfect gift you should give her in return.... the aqua view camera !! she can use it to let you know that the arch you think is a monster bass is actually just an old load spring from a tractor !!!

wayne

Some reason I just see that as cheating. :eek: but i'd like a scott II :)

I use my aqua view on my farm pond... I have used it along with my depth finder to get a better idea ofwhat i'm seeing on my graph

Latest posts