• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Explorer, hunting, fishing boat loaded with extras

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck99z28

Reaction score
2015 Tracker Grizzly 1648-SC -- This boat comes from tracker with a deck, flooring, and side console. Includes trailer.

Everything on the boat is camouflage. Including a canopy.

There are two outboards, a 2015 Mercury 9.9hb and a 2010 Yamaha F25. Both with power tilt. Both low hours and running great.

Each outboard is outfitted with Seastar hydraulic steering w/quick connects, Teleflex electronic throttle and shift cables and quick connects for power and control electronics. This enabled the outboard motors to be changed within 30 minutes. There are extra parts for a third outboard.

The boat has a Teleflex magic bus electronic controls, which makes the quick change of outboards possible.

The hydraulic steering is further improved with a Furuno NavPilot 711C autopilot with power assist steering. FAP7002 Processor unit and PG700 fluxgate magnetic sensor.

For a trolling motor, there is a 24 volt Minn kota Ulterra 80 trolling motor iPilot with both hand held wireless remote control and foot control. The fun thing to do with this trolling motor is when launching off the trailer you can just push the boat off then lower the trolling motor remotely to steer it over to the dock for boarding.

For finding fish, there is a Hummingbird 899ci Sonar and GPS navigation.

On a motorized deployable mount which gets the sonar below the hull but retractable for shallow water and trailering.

The boat also has additional custom made aluminum lockable compartments including a heated camera compartment. The boat’s original live well has been converted into the electronics’ compartment for both 24 and 12 volt systems. The boat includes good condition starter and 24 volt trolling motor batteries with volt/amp displays and 12/24 volt converters.

Numerous extras include original mechanical steering and throttles/shift controls. Extra seats ,NMEA2000 and Hummingbird ethernet networks. Noland NMEA/USB interface. Lots of extra installed wiring for additional lights. Several additional props at various pitches and all the floatation and additional camo netting I have available. I also have a Seastar power purge junior which is included in this sale. For those who like to tinker with Raspberry Pi, this boat is fully programable and can be autonomous. Oh and I have a Bob’s Machine Shop Hydraulic jack plate to throw into the deal.

For moving around the trailer, there is a motorized dolly that connects to the trailer and is powered from the trolling motor socket.

I used this boat for exploring areas I could not get to by land for photography, this is why it is outfitted as a hunting boat. There is no corrosion or damage and the boat has been garage kept since I purchased it new. Located in Northern Virginia, 45 mins south of Washington DC on I95.

Latest posts