• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Fully Restored Bass Tracker Pro 17 w/ Mercury 50

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarynCashmark

Reaction score
1993 Bass Tracker Pro 17 - Fully restored w/ countless upgrades. See below.
2014 Mercury 50 HP 4 Stroke EFI outboard with trim/ tilt. - Purchased new in 2015 w/ remaining factory warranty
1993 Trailstar (Tracker) Trailer - Many upgrades. See below.

It pains me terribly to sell this boat after all of the time and money that I have put into it, but...

If you are looking for a new boat, but would rather not spend all of the extra money, or if you just like the retro look, this fully restored Bass Tracker Pro 17 modified V aluminum fishing boat may be just right for you. If you have driven to look at boats that were listed as "fully restored" or " just like new" and been disappointed when you see them in person, I guarantee you will not be disappointed with this gem of a boat. The listing price for this boat is more than most for a boat of this age, but way lower than a newer boat with all of these features: I have literally been asked by dozens of folks if this is a brand new boat. I restored this boat with the intention of keeping it for a long time, but have to sell it now...

Cost of boat with upgrades:
$2,500 - Boat used (I purchased in 2014 - I was second owner)
$7,000 - 2014 Mercury 50 HP ELPT 4 stroke (Purchased new in May of 2015, Less than one year old, over 2 years left on factory warranty, probably 30 hrs. total on motor)
$100 - Hydrofoil
$1,500 - Minn Kota 55lb.12V Terrova w/ I-Pilot foot control and remote
$1,500 - 2) Humminbird 798 HD DI SI (Down Imaging, Side Imaging, & GPS) Fishfinders w/ GPS and Ram mount on bow with Transducer Shield and Saver on trolling motor
$400 - New seats, inserts, and pedestals w/ 3) inserts on bow and 3) pedestal seats included
$650 - New deck, carpet, and block foam w/ true marine grade plywood and Spar varnish
$400 - 95% new electrical wiring with new fuse block
$350 - New LED deck lights, storage compartment lights, and live well lights, + 6) LED lit stainless cup holders
$400 - New gauges, switches, steering wheel, live well timer, horn, 12 Volt and dual USB charge outlets, etc.
$100 - New "Mech - less" Dual brand stereo (no CD player) plays mp3 files from USB and SC cards
$500 - Custom American flag wrap
$350 - New galvanized wheels with new radial tires, including spare
$100 - LED docking lights (Very bright)
$300 - Bedliner sprayed on gunnels, console and trailer fenders, and Sharkhide metal protector on mirror polished aluminum surfaces (sides & transom)
$250 - New 12 gallon, below deck fuel tank with fuel filter and water separator
$150 - New dual battery on board charger w/ flush mount AC inlet
$200 - New trailer wiring w/ LED lights and LED guide-ons
$100 - New trailer bunks w/ carpet
$50 - New ratcheting tie downs on trailer
150+ hours labor - no charge

$16,900+++ Total spent

Before you PM me to tell me how stupid I was to put all of his time and money into this boat, I already know. I restored this boat with the intention of never selling. My situation has changed, and bad for me, but good for you; I now need to sell.

The photos shown were all taken within a week of this listing being placed, so what you see IS what you get. Not some photos from years ago "when the boat still looked good". This boat will NOT be fished out of until it is sold, so it will look like the photos when you come to see in person.

I have more photos, and photos of the restoration available to show the depth of the restoration process on this boat (If you did not follow my rebuild thread on this site...) available on photobucket. To view click the links below, or cut and paste the following web addresses into your browser:

https://s1318.photobucket.com/user/DarynCashmark/library/Tracker Pro17?sort=4&page=1

https://s1318.photobucket.com/user/DarynCashmark/library/Tracker Pro17/Restoration?sort=3&page=1

Or you can check out my thread on the Jon and V boat Conversions and Modifications Forum. The link is at the bottom of this post. (https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?t=36641)

This boat is really a head turner at the ramp and on the water. I am willing to meet SERIOUS buyers at nearby lakes for test on water, if desired.

I am asking $12,900 Or Best Offer. Full asking prices includes some cool extras. Ask for details. No trades, please.

I am really not too interested in trying to ship this boat to the new owner. If you live within a few hundred miles from Kansas City, I will be more than happy to try to work with serious buyers.

I know everyone likes photos... I have more if you are interested. Or check the Photobucket link above, or PM me an I can email you photos of anything in particular you would like to see.

Please PM me, or contact Daryn @ 816-four-zero-five-6805. No calls after 8:30 PM, please.

01-Pro17.jpg
02-Pro17.jpg
03-Pro17.jpg
04-Pro17.jpg
05-Pro17.jpg
06-Pro17.jpg
07-Pro17.jpg
08-Pro17.jpg
09-Pro17.jpg
10-Pro17.jpg

Latest posts