Forum changes you are seeing.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Angie and Co., I feared I'd lose a favored, and long-appreciated site.

I often go back and re-read threads I've started to savor the nostalgia of a younger and more physically ambitious "me."

This site is an opportunity for time travel at a time in my life when I sometimes need to remember wonderful times.

Thank you.

Well, I was wrong, it did not log me in automatically this time. So something is still not being set. I see cookies for forum.tinboats.net, tinboats.net and www.tinboats.net so I'm not sure which one is logging me off.

Edit: I think I finally found it. I had to go to "Settings", "Privacy, search and services", "Clear browsing data", "Choose what to clear every time you close browser", "Don't clear" and then "Add" button and add "www.tinboats.net" and it looks like it saves the cookies to log me in automatically.

Last edited:
Congratulations Angie and Partner on your purchase of a wonderful site for the Tin Boat enthusiast! The camaraderie and helpful attitude here is to be admired!! I look forward to my continued membership.

I'm so glad you can time travel @Kismet
Please let me know if you see issues so I can get them fixed. And if I can help you use the software so you can enjoy the site even more than before.

Not now. But in a short time we will have a Supporting membership program that I hope you will consider. While the ads will help defray the cost, it will take some time to cover it and the set up, so the ads help, but Supporting membership helps more. I should be setting that up in the next couple of days. No one will be required to use it, but those that want to participate will be appreciated.

Not now. But in a short time we will have a Supporting membership program that I hope you will consider. While the ads will help defray the cost, it will take some time to cover it and the set up, so the ads help, but Supporting membership helps more. I should be setting that up in the next couple of days. No one will be required to use it, but those that want to participate will be appreciated.

Do include a mailing address. I'm a bit old school, and don't have a PayPal account, and loath sending financial account numbers through an internet connection. I am willing to mail a USPS money order, though.

Roger

I'm trying to change my preferences to NOT have daily update emails but am having no luck. How do I go about this?

The way you show it Dale is the way mine is now. Forum activity letter isn't checked and it shows the check mark faintly in the daily circle. I did that much correctly. Thanks for the help anyhow. I'll check it again and see what's going on with it.

The way you show it Dale is the way mine is now. Forum activity letter isn't checked and it shows the check mark faintly in the daily circle. I did that much correctly. Thanks for the help anyhow. I'll check it again and see what's going on with it.

Uncheck it , save, then recheck it. I've seen that reset it and cause it to start sending again.

Latest posts