GET FIVE Test Pack Contest- FREE BAITS!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, by my calculations, the WINNERS are: Derek, atuck593, lswoody, dixieboysles, and albright1695.

If you won, please send your mailing address to [email protected] and mention that you won the tinboats.net contest.

Thanks for playing and Be Great On and Off the Water!

Jim said:
I want full reviews and reports from the winners please! =D>

Well i can personally tell you that I currently have three bags of the Get Five Dineros and LOVE them. The first day I ever used them we caught some nice fish on them. My favorite worm for a shakey head

fender66 said:
dixie_boysles said:
I got mine yesterday! Watermelon FTW!!

If I were you, I'd somehow include those in the design of that wedding cake you're getting ready to order. :shock:

we do have a fishing themed wedding cake topper!

I just watched it today on tv and I would have been in there if
Denny wouldnt have been docked 6min which is 1lb per min He had 57.4 when he finished but 10 out of the 13 got stuck in one of the locks due to an 800ft barg which has priority on the arkansas river...

Congrats to all the winner nice job!!!!

and lets hear some reports on these

Got 2- 4 packs of worms and have fished both of them on 2 different lakes. I have caught equal numbers on on the worms from both packs. So, I'm not so sure if the ultra-violet made a difference or not. I plan to go to another lake tomorrow and will try them there.

Latest posts