Great public link with manuals for many makes of Outboards!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried the user name and password, got this message...

Notice The username and password combination you entered does not exist or has expired. Please contact your institution for assistance. [Authentication Error Code 101]

cajuncook1 said:
Hey guys,

I found this on another forum and the link is a public link. This link is totally awesome!! It has resource manuals for many makes of outboards, small motors, and whole lot of stuff really worth checking out. Maybe the Moderator can modify this and post it as sticky for everyone to use!!

Another forum I use a lot posted a cool Site with Service info and Data sheets etc on Darn Near everything. I found service info specific to my O.B. as well as for my Motorcycle, Car, Even my dag gone Lawnmoer...LOL

It is a Free service and open to public and LOADED with helpful Information, Manuals, Service data etc..!

Go to: https://search.ebscohost.com/

User name: springfieldmb

P.W: volunteer

Updated user name and password 08/28/2018.

-----Go under the Small Engine Repair Reference Center

-----Then select Marine/Boat motors

Scroll through the list of makers/manufacturers

Search by type, brand, etc. They are all in PDF format so you can save them for future refference....

A GREAT FIND !!

I found this very useful,

cajuncook1

User name and password not working???

Sorry guys this link does not work :(

I have a few boats (nothing exciting) that i am looking for manuals for

Evinrude 100 - 115hp, (turbojet V4 2 stroke for my jet boat project)
sea horse 3hp
and a old Chrysler

any one know of a link where i can find them ?

Thanks

Jon

Does anyone know where to get a line on a manual for a 79 175 hp Evinrude? I saw the one for the Johnson but they're different.

Latest posts