Hobbies

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader809

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I have had many hobbies over the years and many of those are hard to put down, after many years. Woodworking, electrical of any type, welding also of many types. As I am getting older, physically, I see many things differently. And teaching the basic Trade skills to younger people is another good hobby. Watching these people when they Finally get it, is exciting. My hands have taken the brunt of very hard work and no matter how they feel I keep pushing, but, now I 'm going to see an ortho surgeon so I can get back at more of what I really enjoy. Fishing!!

Passing on skills to the young folk is awesome. They learn something useful for life. That is very gratifying.

Good luck with the Orthopedic docs. I have good ol arthritis but nothing serious. Except for feeling ham handed and fumbling with knots in mono, I'm OK with fishing.

Vader809 said:
I have had many hobbies over the years and many of those are hard to put down, after many years. Woodworking, electrical of any type, welding also of many types. As I am getting older, physically, I see many things differently. And teaching the basic Trade skills to younger people is another good hobby. Watching these people when they Finally get it, is exciting. My hands have taken the brunt of very hard work and no matter how they feel I keep pushing, but, now I 'm going to see an ortho surgeon so I can get back at more of what I really enjoy. Fishing!!

i prefer to think fishing keeps me away from the doctors.....if you can call them that these days. think of pulling in big fish and jigging the rod and turning the hndle on the reel as physical therapy!!

hope you get fixed soon and enjoy many more years. i got the stinging and burning pain in most of my joints, so i do understand.

share the wealth brother! tell us about those injections. i could use a gallon or two! glad to hear you can enjoy the Golden Years and still fish.
peace

Latest posts