HORRIBLE FISHING ACCIDENT

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my God.....just saw this thread... Sooooooooo sorry to hear this. What a horrible tragedy. Prayers for everyone. I can't imagine what each of you are going thru.

Apparently I joined TinBoats about a month after this happened, and never read the thread.

and like some of the members stated back then...I'm at a loss for words.

Not possible for events like this to heal quickly. Prayers go out to everyone involved. [-o<

I am sorry that I missed this thread when it was posted. I am truly sorry about this situation. My prayers go out to you all.

river_wolf said:
I am sorry that I missed this thread when it was posted. I am truly sorry about this situation. My prayers go out to you all.

Mine also! I am speechless.

That is a horrible story that my father has lived, My grandfather fell out of his small row boat and drowned on the roanoke river near halifax when my dad was 16, Its kind of sorreal that i fish for rock fish and american shad in the same place he died. Reading that really made me think about that a little bit-Every year i go in march to chase the same fish he died trying to catch