If you have a moment my family and I could use your prayers.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been stupid busy Chris. Check my thread in the photography section. I parked my boat 2 weeks before Labor day and it hasn't been out since. Hoping to try to get her wet Saturday. Just have to wait and see. Kids have both been playing soccer, so dang near 6 days a week between practices and games. That all comes to an end this week thank God. LOL

cornbread said:
Codeman was thinking about you and the wife how yall doing?

I hop she is keeping her attitude on the up side?

Thanks man, things are well, we are as back to normal as we will ever be after having our lives touched by cancer. She is healthy and pretty well has been given a clean bill of health. Sees a doc about every 6 months. Only meds she has to take is for her thyroid, they figure that some part of her treatment knocked it out. Other than that just vitamins. We very much appreciate all of the thoughts, prayers, and even flowers at one point, from the Tin Boats family.

We actually made our first river run of the season this past Sunday afternoon. Can't remember ever being able to swim in Current River before Memorial day, LOL, but we did. Bit chilly but air temp was 94 when we got in the boat.

Just seeing this. I read the first post and skipped to the last page....what a wonderfull testimony she has now!

God allows us to go through things and we don't understand why...but if you trust in him he will bring us through....and he has a plan after all...

Glad she is doing well.

Hey guys thought I'd pop in to this thread for a little update in anyone ever wondered. A little over 2 years have past now since we got the bad news and we are doing well. Been a crazy busy year, we spent plenty of time on the river this year in the old barge, but get this, I never even bought a fishing license in 2012. Sad isn't it? Racing season kept me busy taking pictures this year (which I loved) so being gone a lot for that didn't leave much fishing time. LOL

Anyway little updated pic of the family I took the other day at the wife's request, even managed to sneak from behind the camera and jump in myself. Hope everyone has great Holiday season.

i-bC6tS5G-M.jpg

Latest posts