If you have a moment my family and I could use your prayers.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good thing with chemo. My wife always hated her hair, said it was blond, fine and flat. When she lost her hair and it came in again, it came in curly and brown - just the way she had always wanted. It stayed like that for a few years -till she got tired of it, now it's about back to normal, but she can still keep it from going really flat. Anyway, just saying that God cares for everything, not just our big needs like health, but also our desires, like hair color and style.

email me at [email protected] if you have any questions, no matter how deep or silly. I'll do my best to help.

Also, this overburdened feeling you have now, it gets better. You just have everything compressed into a short period of time. They want to jump on this cancer and get it beat fast so she can go about her life faster. Better go to dinner sometime this week, just you, her, and the kids. Lord knows she won't want to go out or eat after Friday.

5 appointments today but its going like clockwork, this place is a amazing. Thanks for your prayers, the black cloud that has been following me around has lifted. I am still believing for a miracle before days end.

Codeman said:
5 appointments today but its going like clockwork, this place is a amazing. Thanks for your prayers, the black cloud that has been following me around has lifted. I am still believing for a miracle before days end.

That's great news. Keep it coming!

Well it was a marathon today, but after 5 appointments in 5 different offices, we actually got out 2.5-3 hours BEFORE we thought we would. When they put her under for the port she got kind of slammed but troopered on through the day. Once she finally got to eat she perked back up some. Still believing for miracle results on the PET scan results in the morning. Continued prayers are appreciated.

Those ports come in REAL handy for all sorts of surgeries and such. If she needs anything else, they just dump it in there, no more searching for veins and bruised arms.

So when does the Chemo start?

It started yesterday, she gets chemo before surgery. She is rolling right along feels great this morning, I praying it stays that way, they said it might catch up to her sometime later today, or maybe not. [-o<

Good to hear Codeman. One day at a time, and prayers still headed your way!

She never missed a beat today. Had a bit of a headache at bed time after a little head massage she is off to sleep. I'll take today as a small miracle in itself.

She's being strong. When she isn't strong, you need to be strong for both of you and not show any disappointment in your face if it happens. Lost my brother to lung cancer a few years back and brother-in-law this past spring and that was one of the things they mentioned to us both times. You have to look positive. They feed off it. If you look worried or upset, it can bring them down. I'm sure you know what I'm getting at. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Here it is Monday and things are as normal as they can be, she was off today for Columbus day anyway and she has been running around doing errands. Other than being a bit tired yesterday (cause she never slowed down) she feels great. All I can say is that it has to be all of the prayers going up for us. Thanks again.

Codeman said:
Here it is Monday and things are as normal as they can be, she was off today for Columbus day anyway and she has been running around doing errands. Other than being a bit tired yesterday (cause she never slowed down) she feels great. All I can say is that it has to be all of the prayers going up for us. Thanks again.

Like I said....God is Good! Keep the updates coming, and my offer still stands. I'll be fishing on Sat-Mon this coming weekend, but other than that......well, you know.

More Prayers sent! My wife used to say the worst part of having cancer was the helplessness. Knowing it is in your body, and not being able to do anything about it physically - just wait for meds to take effect - it is terrible and she spent a lot of nights lieing awake thinking/(worrying) about it.

All I could do was remind her that we know the Master Physician. All we can do is our best to rest, and be healthy for the next medical treatment.

[-o< [-o< [-o<

wasilvers said:
More Prayers sent! My wife used to say the worst part of having cancer was the helplessness. Knowing it is in your body, and not being able to do anything about it physically - just wait for meds to take effect - it is terrible and she spent a lot of nights lieing awake thinking/(worrying) about it.

All I could do was remind her that we know the Master Physician. All we can do is our best to rest, and be healthy for the next medical treatment.

[-o< [-o< [-o<

That is another thing she is sleeping fine. Like I said she has been very calm with all of this, and has said more than once that God had given her a peace about it. I'm glad cause I didn't get that peace, although I am better now.

Peace will come if you leave your heart open. I promise. I've been there personally and although it didn't happen at once...it did happen.