Jocularity

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
229cacaa142c1102d7e249860f6dc4bc.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It sounds like the fish aren’t biting so well in your neck of the woods.

Got back from a trip last week that was 9 time zones away. Still feeling the jet lag. Normally that is a good thing because I'm wide awake at 4 am and can head for the lake. This time I'm battling some long term back pain that got a lot worse and made it difficult to move around. Been sidelined all week. Have an appt with the Doc on Monday to go over X-rays. I feel better now with the rest and expect I'll be wasting the Doc's time.

Anyway, I have had way too much time on my hands -- you guys are paying the price! haha.

Got back from a trip last week that was 9 time zones away. Still feeling the jet lag. Normally that is a good thing because I'm wide awake at 4 am and can head for the lake. This time I'm battling some long term back pain that got a lot worse and made it difficult to move around. Been sidelined all week. Have an appt with the Doc on Monday to go over X-rays. I feel better now with the rest and expect I'll be wasting the Doc's time.

Anyway, I have had way too much time on my hands -- you guys are paying the price! haha.
One bad back to another>{4 herniated discs in lower lumbar sac area w/ muscular strain & acute tendinitis} / A suggestion **rest, heating pad & if you have & or can get a "Ten's Unit" Electric impulse nerve stimulator**. There are time's I'll wear mine 24 -48 hrs.' before removing. However, I lived on the floor for two weeks, literally, slept ate, bathed & screamed my bloody head off climbing onto the king's throne. It affected my Legg's so bad; One Day I was carried by two co-workers into my chiro's office because I couldn't walk. Be careful with that you don't want to wind up in a wheelchair. or have your spine put into a cage for support, or have a bunch of crap holding it together.
Reason why both my v-hull which I wouldn't have another way is on a trailer and my plastic pelican flat bottom Jon is also on a trailer. Heck 30 yrs. ago I could pick it up and slide it into back of my truck. now ?? lol! I sit and do stretches for an hour before I choose to go outside! Don't know how old all you fella's are but take some advice > a bit of stretching before heading out will help from getting hurt.!!! & THIS IS NO JOKE!

LDUBS > For your sake I hope it's just tired muscles.

Last edited:

Latest posts