Kayaks

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kayaks are small, narrow watercraft that are typically designed for one or two paddlers. They have been used for thousands of years by indigenous people for hunting and transportation in regions with water bodies like rivers, lakes, and oceans. In recent times, kayaking has become a popular recreational activity and sport.
Paddles: Kayakers use double-bladed paddles to propel themselves through the water. SUP Stand up Paddle length and design can vary depending on the type of kayaking.
Not sure if it's real or not.

Well that's good. It's always best when you have family that can be there to help when needed. We have a similar situation with my grandparents this last year or so, but unfortunately, no one is retired that lives here near them. We all do our best to be there when possible though. My dad runs himself ragged after work just to keep up them every other day.

My twin sister who is very much into Kayaks is moving to Oklahoma next month. She has never left the state of California since she was born. I tried to explain to her that the lakes are a bit different here. Copperheads and Cottonmouths are common. They are very well known to investigate watercraft with no fear. Lake Eufaula is riddled with them. There is no way on earth I would even think about entering the waters here in such a craft. Guess she will figure it out the hard way. The first time a full grown cottonmouth crawls upon her I know that will be it for Kayak days on the lake.

Oh boy, that would put a damper on my fun for sure. But it might be the humidity that might be a deal breaker for me. I'm just not used to it. Spoiled our weather for sure.

Last edited:
OK, I got to know. Who else thinks this is an AI account? This account comes out of nowhere, replies to post from February, this is the only post they made, and their reply is literally a definition on what kayaks are, not at all pertaining to the conversation that was at hand months ago. Maybe you can prove me wrong, Farhana, but as of now, I don't think you are real...

I don't know. I see similar posts from time to time -- almost like a textbook description of the subject matter. Could be AI or maybe someone doing a homework project, testing their AI platform, or who knows what. It just seems completely random and without any purpose.

Yes my dad needless to say is getting on in the years. My wife works for the V.A. and cleans and runs errands for him but he needs a live in. My sister is retired and she is tired of California so it should work out well.

My Mother, bless her soul, was from Texas. Told me we had relatives in OK. All I remember is being told they were in the middle of nowhere and the river flooded about every year.

Oh boy, that would put a damper on my fun for sure. But it might be the humidity that might be a deal breaker for me. I'm just not used to it. Spoiled our weather for sure.
My Mother, bless her soul, was from Texas. Told me we had relatives in OK. All I remember is being told they were in the middle of nowhere and the river flooded about every year.
LSUBS Oklahoma sucks. The weather is miserable during the spring and summer due to humid conditions. The overall economy is a disaster due to the extreme low wages. The police are total jerks. The local government and state government is corrupt. The city's have extreme crime rates. The schools have some of the lowest ratings in the USA. Overall it is a joke. Can say I leave down a dirt road and I will greet you with a smile if I recognize your vehicle if not I will greet you with a 12 gauge. You introduce yourself rightly I will smile if you do not well You are in trouble. People in the country here are nice overall. You can not just walk into a place and buy something everyone wants to talk about this or that. Took almost twenty years to learn how to act proper here. People out here in the country help each other out. I spent a lot of time helping folks out around here after the last hail storm. In town they still talk about it. Went to fill the chevy pickup up a few days ago and the local district attorney who was in the store paid for my gas. I just nodded and said thank you Sir. It is what it is. The fishing by far is some of the best in the nation.

I spent a lot of time helping folks out around here after the last hail storm. In town they still talk about it. Went to fill the chevy pickup up a few days ago and the local district attorney who was in the store paid for my gas. I just nodded and said thank you Sir. It is what it is.
I said it before and I'll say it again, you are the man, Sonny! Tough as nails and good as gold! And modest to boot!

Latest posts