Last couple of trips

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6672

Reaction score
With no snow and some colder weather it has been making some ice. I had a 1 week gap between open water and ice this year which was a nice change compared to most years.

Last nice fish my buddy caught in open water this year was this 11lb 11 oz walleye..

muedit.jpg

Me and a buddy got out early last week and found 4" of ice on a local lake, the middle was still open so we didn't venture out to far.

We hit some crappies between 8" and 9" no real slabs but it was good to get out and kick the dust off the gear, we didnt keep any from this trip. I wont keep a potato chip, i will if it is over 11".

My buddy with a llil guy..

PC050274.jpg

Me with a lil feller..

PC050275.jpg

Went out to a different lake yesterday and found some 12"-13.5" crappies, eyes and a couple of jumbo perch.. These made it into the pan!!

Bonus jumbo..

P1010289.jpg

Slabber..

P1010287.jpg

Our finally tally..

P1010290.jpg

And a nice panoramic shot..

P1010284.jpg

The image size requirement for this site made posting kind of a pita!!

your buddies walleye is a cow! Can't wait to get out on the ice and catch some huge eyes

Nice photoshop on the background to keep your spot secret :wink:

gmoney said:
Nice photoshop on the background to keep your spot secret :wink:

Can't give it all away :)

fender66 said:
Looks Very cold....but very nice fish! =D>

It is/was cold but it's only gonna get colder.. which is fine. C

older = more ice then i can drive out instead of dragging everything.

Your missing the picture of the crappies I caught for you guys that day. The bite wasn't as good as the day before and the few days after but better then the last time you drove up.

Latest posts