Looking for small hp motors in MN

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicineman

Reaction score
Looking for a used small outboard. Just need a workhorse that can get from spot to spot.

If anyone in MN has a <15hp motor for sale I would be happy to take a look. Fairly sparse on Craigslist/my local dealers.

Cheers

You are in the mecca for small motors. Instead of limiting it to just motors try looking at boat/engine combinations and selling the parts that you do not want.
Down in Tomahawk Wisconsin next week there is an antique/vintage outboard Swap meet on the National scale going on. You can find plenty of engines there and prices will be good as well. I am heading there all the way from Florida to attend it and buy some to bring home.

medicineman said:
Looking for a used small outboard. Just need a workhorse that can get from spot to spot.

If anyone in MN has a <15hp motor for sale I would be happy to take a look. Fairly sparse on Craigslist/my local dealers.

Cheers
Do a search for “Kirby” on Craigslist. He wrenches on the smaller OMCs. He normally has a few for sale.

Also lookup “chrysleroutboarddude” or “mnoutboards” on YouTube. Both are the same guy. He’s in Minnesota as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts