Lund Rebel

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Krusty

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I have a shot at a good deal on a 1988 16' Lund Rebel. Does anyone have experience with this boat? I'm wondering how it will handle the rough water we sometimes get here in the PNW. It would be for rivers, including the Columbia (on a good day), bays, lakes. Definitely not the ocean. It looks like a heckuva deal. Comes with a 15HP Nissan 4 stroke, and a 70# Minn Kota iPilot bow mount troller. Asking 4k, but it's a 4 hour drive from here.88 Lund Rebel.jpeg

All depends on condition and the area you live. Lund makes a great boat and that 16' is a good size boat as far as 16's go. I have a Sylvan that is extremely similiar in size.. Mine handles two foot waves with ease !! Depending on what your doing that 15hp might not be enough power. Mine has a 40 and it is perfect size, plenty of power for extra passengers and gear yet easy on fuel. Lund boats have a high resale value if they are well cared for. Condition is everything !!! In my NW Ohio area the price might be a little high with having only a 15 hp motor, but then again, condition is everything !!! Good luck...

Latest posts