new additions to my boat and trailer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

S2010003Small.jpg

S2010011Small.jpg

Bearing protectors

S2010009Small.jpg

Can't forget this one lol

S2010004Small.jpg

I took the boat out today and used the fish finder and loved it!! I will post some pictures tomorrow of a few of the fish.

fishnfever

The bearing buddies are the best! Jimmy you should pick a set up. Love the sticker. :lol:

I have a 12 foot grumman, which is now combined with lowe. Basically, it is the 12 foot version of your boat, but other than that, there are no differences. What HP ya runnin?

bassboy1 said:
I have a 12 foot grumman, which is now combined with lowe. Basically, it is the 12 foot version of your boat, but other than that, there are no differences. What HP ya runnin?

Just a small 5 h.p. Briggs and stratton 4 stroke. It works well and gets me any where on the pond or lake I want.

I love the little boats. I have a Tiny Basshunter type boat I leave at my parents house down the cape to hit those little kettle ponds. It only has a 30 pound thrust and it gets into those areas no boats can go.

fishnfever said:
bassboy1 said:

Just a small 5 h.p. Briggs and stratton 4 stroke. It works well and gets me any where on the pond or lake I want.
I am running an 1988 Evinrude 4 horse deluxe. It has F/N/R gears, whereas many fours swivel all the way around for reverse, and don't have neutral. It also has a twist tiller whereas most 4s from that era had the throttle control on the side where the shift control on mine is. It is the same motor as the Johnson or Evinrude 4.5. Back in the early eighties and before, motors were rated at the crankshaft. This was about 4.5 hp. Then in the mid eighties, the specs were changed, and motors were rated at the propshaft. All outboards tend to lose about 10 to 12 percent of HP from the crankshaft to propshaft. Hence, this model was bumped down to a 4 deluxe. It is one of the best motors ever made. I worship OMC, and this was one of the most reliable motors they made. It starts easy and runs without a beat, and unlike most motors of any brand, is notorious for absolutely nothing. Every person I have met with one of these is quite happy with the little thing.
Alright, time to stop bragging.

Latest posts