New Tracker Pro Guide V16SC - Thoughts?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you be moving electronics over from your other boat? Or starting from clean slate?

The $500 gift card will buy a decent amount of accessories. The 10% VIP discount doesn’t apply to electronics. :(. I haven’t seen how to use for online orders, either.

Will you be moving electronics over from your other boat? Or starting from clean slate?

The $500 gift card will buy a decent amount of accessories. The 10% VIP discount doesn’t apply to electronics. :(. I haven’t seen how to use for online orders, either.
Clean slate....

The custom console I made for my Alumacraft is a nice selling feature, along with the new 9"Elite Ti2, so I will leave it be.

So...I picked up a new Lowrance HDS LIVE 9 on sale.....no one could match their price!
Yes, I believe the 10% VIP is in store only.

Clean slate....

The custom console I made for my Alumacraft is a nice selling feature, along with the new 9"Elite Ti2, so I will leave it be.

So...I picked up a new Lowrance HDS LIVE 9 on sale.....no one could match their price!
Yes, I believe the 10% VIP is in store only.
You were meticulous with the work you did. It should sell quick.

Latest posts