Old boat sold. Waiting until June or July for new to arrive

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-CN-

Reaction score
Not many site visits from me in the previous few years.
Sold the 1442NCS Alumacraft that I shared on here previously.
https://www.tinboats.net/threads/how-i-added-decks-storage-and-floor-to-alumacraft-1442ncs.42208/Had ideas to go back to a bare bones wide open jon boat. So I stripped it down to its skeleton. Upon realizing how many miles were on the well-used boat and how many screw holes were in it from my 2+ deck builds, I didn't like it as a starting point. Decided I wanted something bigger to start with anyway, now that I also have one of those long skinny plastic boats. So I put the Alumacraft on marketplace and it sold within 15 minutes.

On order, I have a G3 1548 VBW.
G3 offers a factory floor, which I opted to have shipped loose.
Anybody have experience with the installation of these floor kits? This is the boat, shown without the floor kit. I like that I can put a bow mount troller right on it without making a raised deck and platform. Going for a clean look. Hoping to put a couple lithium batteries up under the front deck, and a fuel tank and my F25 Yamaha on the back.

1680898909021.png

Congrats on sale of the old boat, and now the anticipation of the new.

I don't have any experience with that deck kit, or the boat for that matter, but I'd like to see pics of it when you splash it!

Congrats on sale and purchase of new boat?
G3 makes a great boat. Floor looks like it will probably attach to crossmembers.
I have a 2017 F25 and it is GREAT high quality motor. It should push your boat just fine.
Enjoy the fun of rigging to your desires and catching plenty of fish! 🍺

I'm looking forward to the same when my boat arrives in a few weeks!
Don't forget to share pics as you deck her out!

Latest posts