OutBoard Service Repair manuals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't meet the post requirements yet #-o ...but I do have pdf versions of a Clinton 350 and 350A owners manual with part number diagrams...

I'll give you copies of each of these in exchange for something telling me about my new 1973 Mercury 110 9.8hp...

What do you say?

Manuals for Clinton K350 and K350A added.

Thanks to the member who offered them up! :beer: (He will remain nameless unless he wants to come forward) 8)

Jim I think I have done everything correct and I sent you a PM today. Let me know if I screwed something up.

Also I have to check I might have access to some manuals.

I have a Force service manual for Force motors 1984-1999 in PDF format if you are interested in adding it to your list of service manuals, just let me know.

Have you got a copy for my 1989 Mercury 9.9? This will be my third season with this motor and I haven't done anything to it maintenance wise.

That is a sweet deal! =D>
BUT I just buy the CD-Rom off ebay for 5 bucks with free shipping. That way, I don't have to have MY computer to print off info I need just take the CD to the local library & print or to my buddy's house.

I have a yamaha 2003 9.9 manual I can provide to members for no cost. I have set up this drop box thing, so I guess I will send off my pm, and then if anyone needs it they can take it for free?

Awesome - and you have the one I need.
Looks like I need to up my post count, because I need that manual like now. I'm taking the motor apart today.

Thanks Jim.

400something pages of manual. Awesome.

Now I can get that 18hp Johnson to run like a top. I just spent the last 45 minutes reading the section on propellers. Awesome info, and I havent even gotten to the sections I need to read. Im going to read this thing from cover to cover.

Thanks again. :fishing:

Curious, if we already have a DropBox account, do we need to use the link to participate in this?

Thanks!

Ok,I got mine,thanks Jim.But I also got a couple more that I don't need.Don't ask me how,I'm not computer litterate enough to do it by myself,lol.How can I get rid of them,without making a mess for all of you guys with newer Johnson, Evinrudes ??I think that my 3 year old computer is having chest pains over all of this,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts