OutBoard Service Repair manuals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
azslabber said:
Ok,I got mine,thanks Jim.But I also got a couple more that I don't need.Don't ask me how,I'm not computer litterate enough to do it by myself,lol.How can I get rid of them,without making a mess for all of you guys with newer Johnson, Evinrudes ??I think that my 3 year old computer is having chest pains over all of this,lol.

You can just leave them there if you want.

The folder is synced online. Anyone adds or removes folders..it will happen to all who are attached to it. No worries, I can always restore them.

hello, jim i am new tio this site: it posted no rules like you are saying,that i have to post anything to ask a question like asking for a manual, but i have alot of info that i can share ive had several different kinds of boats and i dont mind shareing anything that can help someone with,i wasnt aware of how this stuff works,,,but i am working on my 18 horse motor and since its so old i was hoping to find an answer here....i tried to post an answer to the guy that had and old style tank and wanted to change it over,,,but the site wouldnt let me post it....i had difficulty getting reistered but for the record ,i do have a 14 ft jon boat a small ericson sail boat and had 2 shrimp boats that i sold recently and i intend to help folks if asked...thanks for your reply.hope i can help someone here too. bill

Thanks Jim, the manuals are awesome. All I need to take apart my decent running motor and totally screw it up :LOL2:

Gee I will have to work hard at 25 posts so I can get the manual for a 15 HP Mercury Mariner.

Jim,

Thanks for the very fast reply for the service manual link. At home I only have dial up and currently at a friend's place with high speed in order to download the files faster. Was able to get them faster than a 12 foot tin boat powered by a 250hp...lol

Thanks again,
Matt

how do i service a 5 hp briggs and stratton and what exactly do i need to replace? i just bought this little engine and it seems to me that it may need a tune up....i think. i really dont know and am new to the boating, i have a 14 ft alumnacraft with 5 hp air cooled engine on a mcclane trailor. i just wanna get everything out of this little engine i can, any advise would really be appreciated. thank u

This is great! I will be looking forward to contacting you for one once I get some posts under my belt. I just signed up tonight so it will take me a bit but I will get there lol. I have a Merc 4.5 tiller steer that I need to do a little maintnance on because it has been sitting in the basement about 2 years.

Take care and happy boating/fishing
Kevin

Just got a 1988 Mercury 2-stroke 8hp short shaft. I'd appreciate the manual when you get a chance!
Thanks!
Fran

Got my manual through the Dropbox. Thanks so much!!!

Super fast and super easy. I'm thrilled.

Got mine today, thanks Jim, now I can get my 1957 35hp evinrude running and put on a boat

Everyone who requested a link to the manuals should have gotten it via email by now. If not, send me another PM. I do not check this post.

Happy fixing! :LOL2:

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.