Peoples repaints ready for the water

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
I rigged a few of the repaints that peoples choice did for me and added a feather treble
These things look awesome I will never throw away another rusted beat up high dollar lure when you can get this back.
buzzjet jr repaint.
IMGP0147.jpg

IMGP0149.jpg

This is a lucky craft lv repaint
IMGP0152.jpg

Wayne

those are some nice lookin buzzjets, how do you fish those things, i have one and have only used it once but i couldnt tell if you were just suppose to reel it or reel with pauses.

Stirling I love the dressed trebles on this bait. At first i put on a sure set treble on the back of the lure and thought it would work great but then i remembered all the weeds i would be fishing over so I switched to the dressed hook.

Slim, it is a wake bait I have had my best luck using a slow steady retrieve it has a similar action to a jitterbug but if you give it a quick twitch the lure will dive

Wayne

ok i have never seen or heard of a buzzjet. that is a very nice looking design. i also like the paint job alot. every time i have tried to paint a lure i would have been better off to have just thrown it away.

slabmaster said:
ok i have never seen or heard of a buzzjet. that is a very nice looking design. i also like the paint job alot. every time i have tried to paint a lure i would have been better off to have just thrown it away.

That is why I send mine to Peoples choice, I let a pro do them for me.
the buzz jet is a japanese import and a great top water bait

Wayne

Latest posts