Pics of your four legged fishing partners

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bateman said:
They scare off every animal around so I wouldn't exactly call them a fishing partner haha. But they do keep me laughing.

Doberman's yes? Dobermans used to be a common sight around here 15 or 20 years ago. Now days it is kind of rare to see one.

These are serious looking guard dogs when their ears are cropped and tails docked. Kind of funny that with their full floppy ears and long tail they have a completely different look -- like a big lovable goofy hound dog.

LDUBS said:
Bateman said:
They scare off every animal around so I wouldn't exactly call them a fishing partner haha. But they do keep me laughing.

Doberman's yes? Dobermans used to be a common sight around here 15 or 20 years ago. Now days it is kind of rare to see one.

These are serious looking guard dogs when their ears are cropped and tails docked. Kind of funny that with their full floppy ears and long tail they have a completely different look -- like a big lovable goofy hound dog.

Yes sir. They came cropped and docked. They get scared looks from most who don't know them, but they are both very obedient and have never shown aggression towards anyone.

I have always joked that they are half Labrador. They were raised on the beach and river and I can't keep them out of water. When the water is a certain depth (2-3') they can't walk and it isn't deep enough to swim so they do this 4 legged jump over and over. I laugh until I cry :lol:

Bateman said:
LDUBS said:
Bateman said:

Yes sir. They came cropped and docked. They get scared looks from most who don't know them, but they are both very obedient and have never shown aggression towards anyone.

I have always joked that they are half Labrador. They were raised on the beach and river and I can't keep them out of water. When the water is a certain depth (2-3') they can't walk and it isn't deep enough to swim so they do this 4 legged jump over and over. I laugh until I cry :lol:

I can picture that. Haha. If you ever get a chance to capture a video, I hope you post it back here.

I have a Border Collie named Ruby Begonia that is my main fishing partner. She went on her first week long canoe trip at 6 months. She also likes rafts, power boats, and sailboats. When do we leave?

Updated pics of Bear and Bella. Bella is getting old and it makes me sad.

ddcbc3f97ac1e5a53c737414734090d3.jpg

1a3909a5476e06af170ba61baa49ac4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a long time of living with it, Cookie (the one on the right) succumbed to heart issues. We knew it was coming, but still a ******* to deal with. So long my little loyal friend.

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 3.40.03 PM.png

BAY BEAGLE said:
Tried to take Him fishing ....... just didn't work out -

mighty mic - Copy.jpg

Nice looking bull? I always check them out at the state fair.

Bear just turned 2. He is a good dog, but will be a great dog by 3. On guard, aware, scary bark and not aggressive. German Shepherd skittish though until he assesses the situation.
cac9e399242df87f34705e641335c316.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts