Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't Say said:
Waterwings: How do you post a series of them? Can you just use "commas" between each pic title?

The way I do it is to add seperate pics to a line below the previous one:
Example:

etc.

Nice rig you've got there! :)

Thanks Waterwings, I just got this boat, so these are the "Before" pictures. My intention is to modify it using the info from "Tinboats.Net". This is a great site.

Boat004.jpg

Boat005.jpg

Boat006.jpg

Boat003.jpg

Every time I've started the old Mercury, it has started on the first crank. I was shocked, I expected it to act like my chainsaw.

Looks pretty nice. Isn't it funny the way motor companys left off the decimal when building fractional HP motors. Like we're gonna think that's a 45 HP motor. My little Honda is that way too. It's a 7.5 but only has 75 on the cowling.

Just got her! Proud to say this is my 1981 Fisher Marine w/ 40 hp Mercury (first boat, can you tell). She is perfect for myself and the oldest son to fish and also the whole family (wife, and youngest son) to enjoy the water. Anyone Handicap accessable a boat, our youngest (3yrs.) is disabled but there is no reason he should miss out on the water/fishing!

Attachments

• BOATfor tin.jpg
    BOATfor tin.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,193
RONOFA said:
Just got her! Proud to say this is my 1981 Fisher Marine w/ 40 hp Mercury (first boat, can you tell). She is perfect for myself and the oldest son to fish and also the whole family (wife, and youngest son) to enjoy the water. Anyone Handicap accessable a boat, our youngest (3yrs.) is disabled but there is no reason he should miss out on the water/fishing!

Sweet boat I bet your family will have a blast

Did you name it yet?

Hey Guys..

I'm new to the forum, and all I have to say is I LOVE THIS PLACE!! Lots of AWESOME boats on here!!

I've officially got the mod bug coming on strong...

Here are a few pics of my boats..

My new project.. Starcraft 1242 V bottom (I think thats right) 42" across the bottom at the back.

BOAT005.jpg

Naked.. removing paint stinks. Tried some stripper, but went to a wire wheel on a drill. Took a total of about 8 hours.
BOAT011.jpg

I'm not going to bother with stripping the inside, no paint is peeling, so I'll just rough it up and paint what's left exposed after decking and floor.
BOAT003.jpg

My daily fisher.. Sears 1232 flat bottom. It was already like this when I got it, but I'm going to redo it after the Starcraft is finished.
Note.. The purple pole is my daughters..
7.5hp Ted Williams outboard, 34lb thrust Motor Guide trolling motor.

It's a little tipsy with 2 people trying to stand. (So you stay sit with 2), but me by myself on her I have no problems.
BOAT009.jpg

BOAT008.jpg

BOAT010.jpg

Nice job on stripping that boat and it's okay if you want to fish with alittle pink/purple fpole:)

Latest posts