Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1995 Spectrum Sport 16.... Came with Bimini cover, haven't used it though - it just gets in the way. 6.5' beam, 40hp Force, power tilt/trim, 9.9 Johnson kicker, walk-through windshied, stero, live well, 40lb TM, front pedistal seat, four seats total (665lbs), in-board gas (13 gals), Eagle Fish Elite 640c color Finder/GPS, Humminbird finder up front, Scotty rod holders, bouy markers, transom saver, interior lights (in addition to nav lights), retractable tie downs, dual on-board batt charger and more. Everything I needed to get started back fishing again :D :D :D

FCboat1.JPG

FCboat2.JPG

I think I have 6 in total. 4 are under 14 ft row boats 1 16 ft johnboat and my 21x toon.. I'm not the outboard collector that bassboy is but i have around a dozen trolling motors of all shapes and sizes and ages. I have 1 from the 50's that still works

Wayne

flounderhead59,
how is your boat in rough water my brother in law is looking into buying the same setup.
do you like the amount of rod storage?
does it have 1 or 2 depth finders?
and what size trolling motor did it come with?

thanks in advance
Wayne

Wayne,

I take my boat out in Lake Michigan in 2-4 footers without any problem. Gotta keep the speed down unless you really want to get airborne. The boat is light enuf to really launch. Top speed for me with my 90hp has been 44.6 on GPS, alone with a full tank of gas. Max recommended motor is 135hp but the 135 Optimax is $6,500.00 more so I went with the standard 90hp. According to the Tracker site this hull with the 90 should run 43-44 MPH and with the 135 Opti 48-51. Not worth it to me.

As far as the trolling motor it comes with a 12VDC 46lb thrust 42” Motor Guide trolling motor with foot pedal. I don’t use the trolling motor that much but when I have I have found it sufficient to pull that boat right along without having to use the highest setting. The one I have has a dial with 0 – 5 and 2 or 3 is where I usually keep it when I do use it working the docks.

It came with one Lowrance X37 fish finder. The newer ones have an X47.

Overall I would say the rod storage is adequate. There are two rod lockers that will hold 6’6” rods. If you go to https://www.day-vizstrips.blogspot.com/ and look for Andy’s boat (mine), you’ll see a couple of pictures of the rod lockers. Of course my salmon rods don’t fit in there but hey, they’re 9 ½ footers.

A couple of options available that I was considering were the trailer brakes for $445.00 and second console for $425.00. As long as I’m towing with a heavy vehicle the vehicle brakes are sufficient but I think a lighter tow vehicle (anything less than a full size SUV) would benefit from trailer brakes. I see how much wind the wife has to put up with when running WOT so I’m considering getting the second console added next year.

If you have any more questions let me know.

Here are a few shots of my boat.

1970 12' SmokerCraft Semi-V

100_4396-1.jpg

1961 Evinrude Sportwin 10HP

100_3167.jpg

My BlueWater LED lights...

100_4589-1.jpg

Shamoo, you have a very nice boat there!

My boats name is Sweetness, I love her with every beat of my heart. This is her photographed at night, when she is most seductive:

Attachments

• Sweetness.jpg
    Sweetness.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 7,678
Welcome PeterF,
Thanks for joining! :D

Great looking boat you have, and killer neighborhood. I look out the window and see snow. Did the boat come that way or did you mod it that way?

Hey guys...newbie here with my first post. :D

Here's mine. She's a 2008 Alumacraft MV1650AW with a 2008 Merc 60/40 4 stroke JET. Since this pic, I've added 2 Lowrance X85's and a MinnKota Maxxum 70# thrust TM. I'm not sure how shallow she'll run exactly, but I KNOW she'll run in 4" of water. :shock: Love this boat!

pucker1.jpg

ibanez said:
Hey guys...newbie here with my first post. :D

Here's mine. She's a 2008 Alumacraft MV1650AW with a 2008 Merc 60/40 4 stroke JET. Since this pic, I've added 2 Lowrance X85's and a MinnKota Maxxum 70# thrust TM. I'm not sure how shallow she'll run exactly, but I KNOW she'll run in 4" of water. :shock: Love this boat!

pucker1.jpg

Killer boat! I love that boat! Exactly what I want! Best of both worlds...A shallow running bass boat! :D

Welcome to Tinboats ibanez! :D

Latest posts