Redneck Blinds Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the hunting show in PA last year and was able to look and feel at a few different brands of hunting blinds. The Redneck blinds were the best quality with fit and finish for sure. Some were flimsy and cheaply made that were just not worth the money.

In.

Now THIS I could use. Just sitting there in my reclining chair, hot coffee in the thermos, winds blowing outside, snow dropping outside, and me, looking handsome and virile, trusty rifle by my side...yep, I could use this. Maybe a cot? You think?

Thank you.

Kismet said:
In.

Now THIS I could use. Just sitting there in my reclining chair, hot coffee in the thermos, winds blowing outside, snow dropping outside, and me, looking handsome and virile, trusty rifle by my side...yep, I could use this. Maybe a cot? You think?

Thank you.

YES! :LOL2:

And one of those little heater buddy things.

And one of those little heater buddy things.​

There you go ! Forgot about the propane heater. Maybe a sleeping bag to drape over my semi-reclined body...and some snacks.

Thank you.

You want shipping info now, or should I wait?

:mrgreen: [-o< :mrgreen:

Would one of those little Honda 1000 Watt generators make too much noise?

Since we are going all out, fresh coffee, computer and internet would be good to. :LOL2:

Jim said:
Would one of those little Honda 1000 Watt generators make too much noise?

Since we are going all out, fresh coffee, computer and internet would be good to. :LOL2:
Go solar or wind powered.

Latest posts