SCORE - But don’t let THIS happen to YOU!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
… get your ‘trusted’ family member or buddy to get rid of your stuff for your spouse … in case of your demise!

In FL on vacation, traveling with friends, exploring areas abs neighborhoods, and then went to a Yard Sale here, where some lady must have been selling off her late husband’s toys. I got a big black plastic container FULL of gun accessories, where 99% of it is still marked in the package and is NEW !!!

Hours later, when finally at our destination for the week, I sorted through everything and wrote down the things that I can see as new or where price marked … and so far it appears it ALL is worth well OVER > $1,000 or more!

And I paid only $20 for it, where it marked $25 and she was the one who offered the lower price! She even gave me the big container box too!

-Peltor tactical sport electronic shooting muffs, $225
-Peltor tactical7 classic electronic shooting muffs, $110
-Surefire Z2 LED combatlights, $??, but I see them used on eBay from $125 to $185, Qty 3 (1 is used)
-Beretta tactical shooting gloves, $65
-Blackhawk tactical assault leather kevlar gloves, $40
-Blackhawk tactical assault knee pads, $35
-Blackhawk tactical assault cheek pad, $25
-Blackhawk tactical assault elbow pads, $20
-Blackhawk tactical assault universal sling, $10, Qty 3
-Magpul rail panel covers, $12, Qty 5 packs
-Magpul mag pullers (?) [go on bottom of mags], $?, Qty 3 packs
-S&W J-Frame wood round-butt grips, $50+, look new & unused
-Advanced technology AR-15 magazine dust covers, $12, Qty 2 packs
-Ruger LCR Revolver tactical rubber grips, $40
-Brownells AR-15 Delta ring tool, $25
-Brownells SS dental pick set, $20
-Silicone gun socks, $7, Qty 5
-Nylon in-waistband holsters, one used, Qty 5
-Gun trigger locks, $10, Qty 13
-Misc Glock 17 parts from Pearce, all new, $70 total as marked
-Tactical aluminum key chains/kubotan, $15 or more?, Qty 3
-Other misc. AR stuff, like those Sinclair links between upper/lower when cleaning
- … and PILES of misc Gun stuff including gun springs, new Adco and other unmarked brand mag loaders for many other guns, like dbl-stacked 9mms or Ruger 10/22s.

WOO HOO!

That's how I got started selling on Ebay many years ago. Right place right time and bought out an entire tackle store and warehouse. Took about 6 months to sort through everything and make some sense of the boxes but made my money back 30 fold in profit in about two years.

Latest posts