Sea Nymph electrical diagram

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panhead611956

Reaction score
Just bought a 1995 Sea Nymph FM 160 project boat. Unfortunately the previous owner just cut the wires off the gauges, plugs and wiring harness. It's a mess! Does anyone know where to get a factory wiring diagram for this boat? I tried google but found nothing specific. Thank you in advance.

Cut the wires off the plugs and wiring harness! What the heck!

I doubt you are going to find a wiring diagram for your boat. Instead, suggest you look for a wiring diagram for your outboard motor. It will include the gauges.

Agree with LDUBS, get the outboard manual, and guage manuals if possible.

Speedometer is probably pitot, volt meter, tach and fuel guage (if installed) are pretty strait forward, trim guage may be specific to enginge.

Accessing the guages to see the terminal labels may be the hardest part.

Agree with LDUBS, get the outboard manual, and guage manuals if possible.

Speedometer is probably pitot, volt meter, tach and fuel guage (if installed) are pretty strait forward, trim guage may be specific to enginge.

Accessing the guages to see the terminal labels may be the hardest part.
Thanks for the replies. I didn't think there was anything out there but you never know. I should be able to figure it out but it's going to a lot more time and screwing around then I wanted to. I want to go fishing! Why he did what he did I'll never know. He started to rebuild it but I had to redo half the stuff. Thanks again.

Latest posts