SHIRTS - SHIRTS - SHIRTS & Stuff

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sixgun86 said:
My shirts better get here soon or i might have to do Laundry and bath :shock:

I'm starting to smell. We don't bathe in Alabama, just change our clothes and apply deodorant.

When I was living in Texas we used to just change clothes too, until my brother grew up so much and his clothes wouldn't fit me.

Popeye said:
sixgun86 said:
My shirts better get here soon or i might have to do Laundry and bath :shock:

I'm starting to smell. We don't bathe in Alabama, just change our clothes and apply deodorant.

When I was living in Texas we used to just change clothes too, until my brother grew up so much and his clothes wouldn't fit me.

I got nuthing
:shock:

fender66 said:
Popeye said:
Captain Ahab said:
I got nuthing
:shock:

You got no shirts either cause Jim is gonna send them to me to "pre-stretch" them for you.

This is gonna be a lot of stretch! :LOL2: :LOL2:

Looks like Popeye is finally loosing weight

Good for you Popeye - keep the faith! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

All orders have been sent, so be on the lookout for them.

If anyone does not like their stuff you can return it to me for a FULL Refund! Just send me a PM. \:D/

Jim said:

If anyone does not like their stuff you can return it to me for a FULL Refund! Just send me a PM. \:D/

I don't like Ahab's, can I get a full refund of his money?

Popeye said:
Jim said:

I don't like Ahab's, can I get a full refund of his money?

I thought you paid for mine? :roll:

Jim said:

=D> \:D/

Received my shirts and tape measure today they are awesome!!!!!

Also included were the keys to the TinBoats.net company truck - when should expect delivery of the truck?

Captain Ahab said:

Also included were the keys to the TinBoats.net company truck - when should expect delivery of the truck?

I'll be finished with it in September. After that...you can come get it....but you might need to clean it.

Got my Shirts, decals, and measuring tape today!!!!!!!!!!!! They are great!!!!!!! Thanks for the time and effort you put into this Jim =D>

fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:

I'll be finished with it in September. After that...you can come get it....but you might need to clean it.

You clean it - and get rid of any smells as well

042310_news.jpg

I didn't get mine.

Oh wait, I'm not home, I'm still in Indiana. Awards night tonight. After todays booooooring meetings, that open bar is gonna be real nice. Knob Creek Bourbon, here I come.

got my shirts and tape measures, thanks for the effort Jim. Look good, a welcome addition to my collection of t shirts.

I would Luke to knowing it is to late to get a 2 XXL teeshirts? I love what the site has I offer. I just joined and I want 2 of the American Flag stickers as well maybe a ruler or two :eek:

wlshafor said:
I would Luke to knowing it is to late to get a 2 XXL teeshirts? I love what the site has I offer. I just joined and I want 2 of the American Flag stickers as well maybe a ruler or two :eek:

PM me with what you want and I will let you know the total.

https://www.tinboats.net/index.php/shop.html

Thanks,
Jim

I got my shirts last night too. I had to rub raw fish on them though so that they smelled like fishing clothes. I thought these would have come pre-scented? :mrgreen: