• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

stainless yamaha prop

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbotodd

Reaction score
Turbo hotshot 3" gearcase stainless 10 1/8" dia, 11" pitch, fits all 25hp yamaha outboards to my knowledge, I had it on a old 2000 model 4 stroke 25 and then on my 18 4 stroke 25 efi. I bought it in I think 2015? Used it some on the local lake, which is a deeper lake where I crappie fish mostly in the summertime in/around 60-100 foot of water. Great shape, nothing wrong. I tossed a CMC on it and had to go to a 12", only reason I'm selling the 11". When I fish shallow I toss on an old aluminum factory white 10.5" pitch prop in case I decide to run reall shallow. Hate to ding a nice SS prop. Oddly, never even dinged the white one but I'm real careful too so?

Asking $125 if anyone wants it. Add shipping if I gotta mail it to you. Pics to follow, phone is being retarded currently

on my war eagle, it was running just a shade over 6100 rpm at 29 and change mph with a real light load. With all the stuff in it that I usually take (minners, tackle rods, etc) 5900-6000 at 28mph. Good prop for this setup, holeshot great top speed great low slip numbers, great fuel economy. 2 of us in the boat, same lake, same conditions 27 mph at 5850-5870rpm. 2.08 gearcase if it matters. It averaged about 1.5mph faster than the originally installed white 11 1/4 pitch prop at very slightly more rpm.

Latest posts