• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sunk Sportjet 90+120 Tracker Build Project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Novicaine

Reaction score
This project has just sat and sat, I don't see me doing anything with it this winter, so I'm offering it for sale.

See my build post here for pics:
https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24908

I basically stopped doing anything at the end of that thread, short of putting the 120hp donor engine back in the Rinker River Rocket.

I'm offering everything in that thread, as-is, for $3000 if someone wants to pick it all up in central Illinois. The next option is to part everything out on eBay, but I thought maybe someone here would be interested in the whole mess.

You get:
- The original 1996 (?) Sportjet 90 XR + pump, which ran but was missing after some turns, so I got the new donor boat. Ignition? I don't know.
- The newer 1997 Sportjet 120XR + pump, which I put back in the fiberglass donor boat (Rinker River Rocket, has title), which runs just great (minus a 2-stroke oil leak in the hull somewhere), I ran it in summer of 2020. But it's a little old and crusty.
- Trailer for the fiberglass boat, no title (the guy who sold it to me could never find it and stopped responding).
- The bare Tracker jet boat hull with modified tunnel, no interior, no engine, hole in hull
- Most of the interior of the Tracker, console, cables, gas tank, seats, electrical, all separate.
- Any spare parts, brand new intake great for the 90 pump, starters, etc

The Tracker hull is probably worthless unless you put an entire new bottom on it.
But basically two complete sportjet boats (one aluminum, one fiberglass) with most parts needed, albeit unassembled in the Tracker case.

The trailer for the Tracker hull (which has title), I'd like to keep, I use it for a Kayak hauler now, but that could be negotiated.

I don't get on this forum much, if you are seriously interested, send me a text eight-one-five eight-four-eight 8086.

If nothing else, it was interesting rereading my old build thread today in order to post this, it was a fun project.

Thanks!!

Latest posts