Swerve Sweetener - sugar replacement for rubs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to share this because I know a lot of us here like to make our own rubs and what not. I have to make rubs that are sensitive to diabetics because of their sugar levels. I am not diabetic, but my In-laws are.

I came across a brown sugar replacement that I HIGHLY recommend. It is not like the other fake, chemically smelling and tasting sugar substitutes. The other good thing is that it is a one for one replacement. The consistency is on point as well. It is called Swerve Sweetener. While it is a little on the more expensive side, I think it is worth it for diabetic folks who just want ribs and pork butts.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FCCZ3FX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for sharing this. I shared it with Mrs Ldubs who is constantly trying different substitutes in an effort to cut down on the dreaded carbs. And I agree, many of the substitutes do have a funny taste.

Latest posts